- Individual, Group, Couple, and Family Counseling
- Community and School-based therapy and interventions for children and youth
- Drop-in psycho/social services center for adults with Serious Mental Illness
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Play Therapy for children
- Individual Rehabilitation Services
- Parenting Training
- ADHD Assessment and Treatment
- Psychiatric Care/Medication Management
- Early Intervention Program (0-5 years old)
- Group Rehabilitation Services
- Group Home – providing a therapeutic residential environment
- Supported Independence Program
- Brief Intensive Treatment
- All services at YBHC are offered on a Sliding Fee Scale ( Sliding Fee Scale Information last updated 2019)
- EDMR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for children and adults
The Yellowstone Behavioral Health Center provides outpatient mental health services based on income. These services include family, individual, and group therapy, therapeutic services for older adults, medication management and evaluation, psychological testing, case management services, and services to help someone recovering from a serious mental illness to redevelop independent living skills. YBHC also has a program for individuals who are suicidal; treatment is done in the community and at the Cody and Powell offices. Our therapists have a wide range of experience in a variety of modalities of therapy including: EMDR, cognitive therapy, CBT, DBT, family therapy, play therapy, and others.
We provide a sliding fee scale and bill all major insurance;
no one will be denied services due to inability to pay.
We do not require a referral to enroll in services however
we accept referrals from all human service organizations.